This is a really easy cake to make. It is very low calorie at 104cals per serve when cut into 8.
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Spray cake pan (mine is approximately 7″ diameter) and put the oats, egg white and apple sauce in the pan.
3. Mix until it is paste like and then flatten out with a spoon to cover the whole pan. (You may need to add or subtract ingredients here based on pan size)
4. Place in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Prepare jelly as directed.
6. Take the pan out of oven and spread the tub of ricotta cheese out evenly over the base.
7. Pour the liquid jelly mix over the top. (stirring is optional)
8. Place in to fridge to set. (Normally minimum of 4 hours or so)