This is a really easy cake to make and tastes delicious. The macros include the topping of choc cereal and 2 tim tams but obviously you can use other toppings if you wish. I also used bodybuilding.com casein protein powder which is a very thick powder. You could use whey or other protein powder but it is likely that you will not need as much yoghurt. I added the yoghurt after as the mixture was much too thick!
The only ingredient not listed is sweetener as I leave that up to individual taste. 1.5 cups of sugar or sweetener can be used. However, I prefer a less sweet taste so I used approximately 3 tbspns throughout this cake. (non fitness people enjoyed it also :))
1. Leave the ricotta cheese out at room temp until it softens a bit
2. Prepare the unflavoured gelatine as per the instructions. You don’t need to make a lot of liquid though so I only used about 150ml of boiling water. Leave to cool.
3. Combine protein powder and sweetener with the ricotta cheese in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
4. Now this part is optional depending on consistency but as I said I had to add 250ml of yoghurt (lower viscosity) to get it to regular cheesecake consistency. It should be thick but not to the point of it really sticking to the mixing spoon a lot. (like dough would)
5. Add the cooled gelatine mixture and ensure it gets stirred through evenly. (otherwise you will get random jelly bits throughout your cheesecake)
6. Top with ingredients of your choice and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours. (you could use the freezer also)