This is a great low calorie substitute for a typical fried rice. It will be popular for those who are on a restricted carbohydrate diet also as there are only 28g of net carbs. The flavours are delicious and strong and the amount of chilli flakes and sriracha are optional to your own personal taste for spice. Peanut flour can be substitued for PB2 or for approximately 1.5 tbspns of peanut butter. The latter option will change the macros. (Approximately an extra 100 calories predominantly from fat)
1. Heat a wok at high temp with 1 tspn of sesame oil
2. Chop a head of cauliflower and insert into food processor. (Alternatively a hand held processor may suffice)
3. Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl and add enough water until it becomes a relatively thin consistency after stirring
4. Add the riced cauliflower to the wok
5. Add the sauce to the cauliflower
6. Stir frequently. It should take around 5 minutes depending on the stove and wok used.
This would typically serve around 4 as a side but the above is for 1 serving. (As you can see that is a whole regular plate full)