This is the base recipe for all of my protein cheesecakes. The actual flavours are near endless and it will come down to your creativity. These are a few that I have made: New York Style, Blueberry, choc/peanut/maple, choc/banana, choc/coconut, choc/honeycomb. The basic ingredients are the same and the flavour can be changed with different protein powders or fruit.
500g low fat ricotta cheese
500g low fat cream cheese
100ml egg whites
75g protein powder (I use whey but have used casein in the past)
artificial sweetener of your choose (I typically just use a few tbspns of splenda but I don’t have a particularly sweet toot so others may wish to use more)
dash of lemon juice
1. place the 2 cheeses into a mixer and mix on slow until mixed together. (about 1min)
2. add the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix on slow. (1min maximum as you don’t want to overmix)
3. place into greased springform pan (mine is 9″)
4. lick the mixer and bowl!
5. place pan into preheated oven at 150c for approximately 1hour. If the top starts to crack early, you can put some alfoil over the top. Reduce heat to lowest setting and leave in oven for as long as possible.
6. Once it returns to room temp, place in fridge overnight.