There are a number of protein pancake recipes out there and I’ve tried a lot of them. This one is simple as can be, has very good macros and most importantly actually tastes like pancake!
1 ripe banana
25g plain flour (1/4 cup)
20g vanilla whey (or casein)
45ml egg whites
dash of salt
dash of cinnamon
1/2 tspn of baking powder
(optional: splash of water)
1. place banana in mixing bowl and mash up with a fork.
2. add other dry ingredients and mix well
3. add egg whites and continue mixing (optional: add a splash of water to add moisture)
4. cook in preheated non-stick skillet (sprayed with oil) on medium heat
5. turn when bubbles appear and cook for approximately another 30-60 seconds.
6. top with whatever you like. (I used microwaved berries)